Hahaha.com, improved and launched in time for the 2014 festival
The Just For Laughs Group’s main website is one of the cornerstones of the company’s marketing efforts. Prior to the summer launch of the Just For Laughs Festival — 2014 edition — and having just completed a major redesign of the website the year before, the heads of hahaha.com wanted to find a trustworthy partner who could work with them to strategically optimize their online sales and also configure a robust hosting environment adapted to their specific needs.
After a few meetings with the MultipleMedia team, a strategic plan emerged. The goals were:
- To facilitate online ticket sales
- To keep festival-goers better informed during the festival by creating helpful information and tips
- To add an integrated social media component to the Group’s activities
- To integrate promotional spaces for advertising partners
- All this, while migrating their Drupal content management platform to a new, robust, high-performance hosting environment
With a 50% increase in the number of site visits and over 40,000 hits during the festival on the French site’s new “helpful tips” page, the results speak for themselves.
Small, concrete improvements that didn’t require a major redesign of the website, but that clearly added significant value to the user experience, all delivered in record time. The project team reached their initial goal in record time through a successful partnership with MultipleMedia.