A Successful Launch of JFL42 Festival’s 2014 Season
A few years ago, JFL42 Comedy Festival decided they wanted to reach new heights of digital interactivity. Their advanced social media strategy and highly customizable form of ticket bundling, with integrated online transactional capabilities, embodied the distinctive flavour of the festival’s user-experience. An extensive analysis of the previous year's results had identified the needs and challenges for the coming season: to facilitate user purchases while streamlining the operational processes for sales and support.
The improvements mandated for the 2014 season included:
- Migrating the WordPress content and event-management platform over to a robust hosting environment that would support peak traffic as well as the operational team’s daily activities before, during and after the festival
- Correcting functional problems with the online shopping experience; automating operations that were previously handled manually
- Optimizing the overall user experience, including the email confirmation system
- Integrating the new programming and packages, including their interaction with the external ticketing system (Ticketmaster)
- Most importantly, launching the updated website as soon as possible!
Game, set and match for the MultipleMedia team, who completed the project in record time, allowing a relieved and delighted JFL42 management team to turn their attention to other matters and ensure the success of their 2014 edition. Peace of mind—just one of the many advantages of working with MultipleMedia!