Car & Home Quote Applications for MCT
The Brokerlink companies, established in 1991, constitute one of the largest insurance brokerages in Canada. Macdonald Chisholm Trask Insurance is the Atlantic Provinces’ division serving Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. In order to enhance the user experience on mcti.ca, implementing a more extensive and responsive set of online quote application and customer support tools was required. To support this objective, BrokerLink managers called on MultipleMedia to develop, configure, and optimize an auto quote, a residential quote, and a Co-Browsing application specific to MCT's business and underwriting rules.
What it means for the customers?
- Different ways to reach an agent to suit their needs (phone, chat, call-back)
- An easy 5 or 6-step quoting system that can be completed in a few minutes
- A competitive offer displaying rates from several insurance carriers and special discounts
- End-user’s interest maintained until the end, thanks to the best usability practices
What about the brokers?
- Access to view and control the end-user’s session in real time by using the Co-Browsing application implemented by MultipleMedia
- Rates and discounts from different insurance carriers available in real time
- All the complex business rules programmed directly into the system
- Optimization of the agent’s work, thanks to the best usability practices in the user interface design
- Increase of the conversion rate
Through the use of technologies such as responsive and cross-browsing design, MultipleMedia was able to create an application that allows the use of desktops, tablets and mobile phones with a user experience perfectly adapted to each type of device. The web services technology and the implementation of business rules together have reduced the number of questions asked to users and thus, simplified the quoting process for everyone.