COVID-19 – NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS!
We care about the health of our employees, our clients and our partners.
We are monitoring the situation very closely;
We care about the health of our clients, our team, our guests and our suppliers;
We will intervene as the situation evolves. We apply all the measures and rules required by the Public Health authorities.
We have taken the required preventive measures:
- Our team was informed of the criteria to be observed and of the need for preventive withdrawal following the appearance of one of the symptoms;
- Our technological infrastructure is fully operational and allows teleworking for the whole of our team, when required or desirable;
- So far, all our team members are in good health and meet the criteria established by the Government of Quebec to come to work.
Our offices are open, we are able to support you:
- Our offices are open. We have increased the frequency of office cleaning and antiseptic hand cleaners and cleaning towels are available and easily accessible;
- We are perfectly able to support you during this period;
- In addition, we will limit physical meetings and encourage virtual meetings which are available to all team members using various technological tools at our disposal;
- We limit all trips that are not essential by now giving priority to remote interventions. We are currently revising our on-site appointment scheduling to ensure that you are willing to host one of our team members.
Dear Clients, we want to assure you that we make every effort to continue to serve you, while ensuring your health, as well as that of our team.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
President and partner