Fall 2016 Digital Events
This autumn, it’s time to enjoy the last warm sun rays (let’s cross our fingers for some more). Here are a couple of digital events to get out of the office and fill our heads with ideas.
APCM — Association des professionnels de la communication et du marketing
Each season, many great businesses take part of the APCM Strategy Breakfast and 5@7. Here’s fall conferences list (French):
- Google: October 13th, 5-8 PM
- SAQ: October 14th, 7:30-9:30 AM
- Aldo: November 18th, 7:30-9:30 AM
- TVA Publications: December 1st, 7:30-9:30
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
Meat the industry’s top influencers through inspiring lunch talks. This fall, innovation and transformation are at the forefront:
- VIA Rail’s vision for the future: Improving and enhancing the mobility of Canadians in a responsible way: October 18th, 12-2 PM
- Canada’s cultural dividends: the creative sector, an engine of economic growth: October 21st, 12-2 PM
- Polytechnique Montréal: an incubator for technology entrepreneurship: October 28th, 12-2 PM
- The transformation of La Presse: November 16th, 12-2 PM
- Health is everybody’s business: November 24th, 12-2 PM
Startup Open House
September 22nd, 3-8 PM
Get access to 150 Montreal start-ups and discover what makes the city so innovative!
This community offers a bunch of activities each month to help you develop your inner entrepreneur! Web Development, Big Data, BI, E-com and more; you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Fall in Montreal is much more than coloured leaves and apple pies. Hope you got all you need to make a good use of your time!