Founded in 1997 by passionnate professionals, the success of our projects quickly pushed MultipleMedia to the forefront of Quebec and Canada's digital scenes. That success is the result of incredible teamwork that puts in play our creativity, ingenuity and precision.
At MultipleMedia, we surround ourselves with people who are passionate about digital technologies and who love to share that passion. People who are invested in their work and have our clients' interests at heart.
A career at MultipleMedia means working on efficient and innovative digital projects, being part of a dynamic and stimulating team, and growing in a creative and enjoyable environment. It also means getting solid experience working for competitive, large-scale clients.
If you're a team player, are passionate about digital technologies, and want to work on creative and innovative projects, we'd like to meet you!
As PHP programmer you are responsible for all aspects of web development projects from initial specifications, through development, unit testing and bringing projects into production. You work in close collaboration with production and creative teams in an environment that encourages teamwork and advancement.
- Contribute to all levels of the development cycle
- Write great quality code that can be easily maintained
- Provide detailed technical specifications
- Perform quality control testing of the product and databases to ensure their proper operation and optimization
- Maintain awareness of best practice and trends in the wider digital sector
- Develop and deploy new features to ensure best practice of the procedures and related tools as required.
- College diploma in programming
- 3 years’ experience in PHP development (Windows or Linux)
- A solid understanding of Symfony 2 and Twig templates
- Good knowledge of Drupal and WordPress
- Good knowledge of relational database systems MySQL, SQL Server, PostgresSQL
- Use of version control
- Knowledge of web development services
- Familiar with recognized third party APIs (Google, Facebook, EBay etc.)
Under the supervision of the Director of Digital Strategy and in collaboration with the teams of ideation and technological development, the Analyst / UX and digital strategy's main responsibility is first to develop, manage, and optimize digital marketing campaign, and second to design, identify and document digital product solutions.
- Manage SEM campaigns: plan, monitor and update keyword promotion campaigns (Google Adwords, Bing, social media);
- Identify, analyze and maintain various reports and dashboards of performance indicators (Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.) and illustrated (Graphs, Heat Maps, etc.);
- Participate in SEO analysis: key word search, website audits, performance analysis, through various tools and recommendations;
- Produce written functional specifications and / or illustrated in interactive wireframes, functional specifications document or service offerings describing the user experience (Interface) and expected functionalities;
Understand the needs of clients and their business model to establish functional specifications to optimize their digital product;
- Design organizational models for content and functionality that are intuitive, ergonomic and relevant, within tree structures, user paths, and interactive wireframes
Education and Work Experience
University degree in marketing, communications, e-commerce or equivalent;
2-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
Knowledge of Axure RP;
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords;
Knowledge of the steps in designing a website;
Asset: knowledge of usability concepts;
Ideal profil sought
- You can communicate without errors, both written and oral, in French and English. But even more, you like to use a precise vocabulary allowing you to interact with customers, graphic designers and developers in both nuance and precision, emotions as well as technical specificities;
- You consume mobile websites and applications on a daily basis. Your curiosity makes you ask "How is it done? ", " How come? "Why did they do that?" And other existential or intellectually stimulating questions;
- Your team spirit makes you a valuable co-worker capable of collaborating effectively with clients, graphic designers and team developers.