Posted on: 09/11/2019
As Drupal programmer, you are responsible for all aspects of Web development projects from initial specifications, through development, unit testing and bringing projects into production. You work in close collaboration with production and creative teams in an environment that encourages teamwork and advancement.
- Contribute to all levels of the development cycle
- Write great quality code that can be easily maintained
- Provide detailed technical specifications
- Perform quality control testing of the product and databases to ensure their proper operation and optimization
- Maintain awareness of best practice and trends in the wider digital sector
- Develop and deploy new features to ensure best practice of the procedures and related tools as required.
- College diploma in programming
- 3 years’ experience in PHP development (Windows or Linux)
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal
- A solid understanding of Symfony 2 and Twig templates
- Good knowledge of relational database systems MySQL, SQL Server, PostgresSQL
- Use of version control
- Knowledge of web development services
- Familiar with recognized third party APIs (Google, Facebook, EBay etc.)