Web Analytics: Make Your Data Talk
Web analytics allow you to understand your audience: its visiting behaviour, but also its buying behaviour. With this data, we can better orient our decisions regarding ergonomics and visibility, influencing the conversion rate, the organic visit rate, but also the website notoriety. It is therefore by understanding and interpreting these statistics that we can optimize return on investment.
Web Analytics, How Does It Work?
- Measure your website’s profitability
- Analyze overall performance
- Understand your conversion process
- Measure effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of marketing channels
- Know the origin of your visitors
- Ergonomic usertesting and A/B testing
The scope of a performance indicator should be measured at the global organization level. Hence, your website will have a direct impact on your business strategy. By following the progression of your website activity, you will make strategic decisions faster.