Why have a content strategy?
A good content strategy, or content marketing, is much more than copywriting. It reflects an extensive understanding of the brand, its competition, and its market. Websites, blogs, or social networks: across all media, content must be king. Whether it is to inform, sell, or have a conversation with your users, content marketing acts as the voice of your brand. It is therefore important to define a specific personality for it; which will greatly facilitate interactions.
Content Marketing Services
- Brand voice and tone
- Persona (client profile type)
- Search for industry influencers
- Definition of strategic objectives and sales cycle
- Selection of broadcast channels (site, blog, e-mail, social networks)
- Editorial calendar
- Existing content inventory
- Governance plan