Customer Data Platform (CDP): a 360° view of your customers
The CDP is a customer data management platform which connects all types and sources of customer data. This creates a permanent and unified customer database that is accessible by other systems, giving marketers a much more complete view. In addition to saving a lot of time on integration, CDP also helps avoid transcription errors, implement an effective omnichannel strategy and maximize agility.
Why have a CDP?
- Connects to any internal or external data source
- Automatic data collection in real time
- Create a complete customer profile
- Centralize and enable an effective omnichannel strategy
- Maximizes agility within an organization